Parking management system
Parking management system overview
PARKSOLUTIONS – the software solution for companies who manage of paid parking that provides required functionality and process integration between of all components of the parking management systems such as accepting and control payments for the use of paid parking lots, the preparation of administrative and management reporting and interaction with end users.
PARKSOLUTIONS was designed for process automation of operation and management of the parking spaces (including organized parking on the street and special allocated parking space), as well as automation of the process of using the parking space by citizens.
The main purpose of system development is to improve the efficiency of the use of the road infrastructure, as well as the allocated parking lots outside the road network and other city's infrastructure objects, by integrating them in the single common parking space, process automation for its use and management of various categories of users.
- The main goal is to solve the problem of optimizing the utilization of the city's space at use of parking on road network.
- Implementation convenient and understandable tools of parking space usage in the city and cancellation the cash for payment.
- Elimination the corruption case when using the city parking service.
- Provide an additional source of replenishment of the city budget as from charge for use parking and as from fines.
- Monitoring the occupancy of parking spaces.
- Identification of users and collection of parking fees and taking into account benefits for certain groups of people.
- Identify violators of the rules of using of parking and the amercement.
- Increasing the efficiency of using the city's parking space by optimizing the tariff policy, the system of benefits and penalties.
Functionality of the proposed solution.
1. Types of supported objects by the system:
Ability to form flexible pricing policies:
- Progressive tariff;
- Binding to parking lots utilization / more load - more expensive parking;
- Time-binding / more expensive during peak hours cheaper at night, etc;
- Binding by days of week / free of charge on weekends and holidays paid for work days.
- Creation and management of the managed objects registry;
- Creation and management of the users registry (including by user categories such as residents, disabled people and etc.);
- Creation and management of the register of tariff zones;
- Control of the use of managed objects;
- Administration of incomes and fines from the use of parking lots;
- Informing users about of the parking space.
2. Support of privileged groups of people:
- Register of parking permissions (example for residents);
- Register of special permissions (monthly, annual, etc.);
- Flexible working conditions with parking permits (limited by time of day/days of the week/holidays).
3. Support automatic control of the use of parking spaces using of photo and video surveillance:
- Automatic control of parking payment;
- Control of usage of special permission;
- Control of parking slots allocated for disabled people;
- Automation of the process of judgment issuing for violation of parking rules;
- Mobile Inspector (on-site parking inspector).
4. Supported communication ways with the user:
- WEB portal including a personal cabinet;
- Mobile app;
- The parking machine.
5. Interaction with third-party systems:
- Triggers, stored procedures, temporary files.
6. Payment methods:
- Payment from the mobile account;
- Payment by card via mobile application;
- Payment by card via a parking machine.
7. Statistical accounting and reporting.
- Saving data about operation of the system including info about load of рarking space (information about time of day, objects of parking, tariffs and parking zones, and etc.).
- Saving data in the form of reports available through the Web-based user interfaces of the system, containing tabular and graphical representation of data.
- Reporting with ability to flexibly change the content of reports, the support of graphical, textual and spreadsheet.
- Export of statistics information to various formats (including PDF, XLS, Doc and others).
- Implementation of rules for automatic sending of statistics data to users and groups of users of the system.